Sunday, January 27, 2013

Atlanta Braves Tickets

As I write this, I am on my way back from Atlanta, Georgia.  My best Assistant, Anna Nowakowski, and I flew to Atlanta for the Atlanta Braves Select-A-Seat event.  We were able to move some of our already great Atlanta Braves season ticket locations to even better spots!!!  That is great news for everyone who utilizes Ticket King to get great seats for all Atlanta Braves games at Turner Field!!!

On a side note, Anna and I visited the Coke Museum for some good old fashioned pop drinking.  I don't think that I have ever seen an eight year old consume as much sugary and carbonated beverages as she did.

As you are planning your summer, don't forget that Ticket King has great Atlanta Braves tickets to every game at Turner Field in Atlanta, Georgia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment