Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Twins Exhibition Game Tickets

Outdoor baseball starts in just over a month and Minnesota Twins fans are fired up. I just spoke with one of my contacts at the Minnesota Twins and I was told that both Minnesota Twins exhibition games versus the St. Louis Cardinals are sold out. I was amazed to hear that considering that the games are basically just glorified Spring Training games. It is extremely impressive that the Minnesota Twins have sold 40,000 tickets to each game! Ticket King's inventory for both games has been picked over and we are actively buying Twins Exhibition Game tickets in order to bolster the options for our clients. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to the actual Twins Opening Day, either of the Minnesota Twins Exhibition Games is a good option. I just hope that the hype continues and Target Field is packed all baseball season long. GO TWINS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment